Friday, September 27, 2013

Crazy Horseback Ride!

Last Thursday my dear friend Emma Kerkhover came over and we rode over at Pyramid State Park. But before that we stacked hay! and played with my calf! and rode bareback :) We had fun!!!!!  
This trailride started off on the wrong foot! Or hoof. Yeah... I know....that was corny! They locked me in the horse trailer!!!!! AHHHH
Crazy picture of me..... I don't like it....
CRAZY ME!!!! Lol!!!!
Me and Emma. She was being a spoiled sport and wouldn't look at the camra!!!!!!!!! :P
Me..... My aviator sunglasses thing fell out.... I's is a pirate!!!!! 
Emma Emma!!!! 
Really bad picture of me..... again! 
BRET!!!!!!!!!!! Crazzzzzzzy Bret!
Titus!
Again............
Brety!!!!!! Lol
Emma and Titus! 
*****Bret*****

LOL!!! ME!!
Bret stuffing his face with snicker-doodle cookies!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I guess I'm in this shot too....



Emma on Bella
Emma on a fallen tree!
Emma and Bret balancing on a fallen tree!!!!!!! 
Titus decided to join them. I would have too but I remained behind to take pictures!  

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bret looks like hes being yanked off the log!!! 

Me :) Sorry its tipped...... 
While we were waiting around for mom to pick us up we were playing around on the dock.
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa again!!!!!!!!! Lol
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! 


Rockin' the dock! 

Bret trying to put Titus in his place! (In the water)

Smashed Doritos!!!!!! There's a long story behind this. HAHA! 
Titus and his cheeseless pizza! 

We got into a rather violent game of s.p.o.o.n.s............................. Ummmmmm
Hope you got a laugh out of these! 
*Bekers*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah!!! I am commenting:D that should make u most happy!! Looks like u guys gad a BLAST!!!! I miss u tons!!
Love-
E.N.W.;)

Unknown said...

Hey Anonymous! AKA Emily Nola Worthington! HAha! Yes think you for commenting! I miss you too girl!!!!!!

Unknown said...

*thank

Anonymous said...

No prob!! and look I am leaving another one!!!!=-D lol
E.N.W.

Anonymous said...

OH!!!! It is October already!!!!!
CRAZZY!!!!!!!!lol Miss u:)

Unknown said...

You're so funny! I miss you soooo much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy being funny!! It makes me feel soooooo Funny!!!!!;)
when are u gunna make a new blog post??lol Misses u more!! ^-^
E.N.W.=D

Unknown said...

I don't know.... Maybe when I have something interesting.... HAHA!!!!!!! I love you being funny!

Anonymous said...

I HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOOOOOOON!!!!
I have been praying for u!!!:)
And just post a random pic!!lol