Friday, November 1, 2013

KIND OF A SAD THING...

Well....it is official... I am 17. I'm kinda sad,.... kinda glad,.... kinda.....just..... Well I don't know.... I don't feel 17............................... Here's a few(well more then a few) pictures of me.  
Me and Bella! 





I Love this one cause it looks like we're whispering secrets! Lol 


















*Goofy*
OUT IN SPACE!!!!! 




I look so funny! I am like talking out load to nobody while Bella is calmly eating! hahahaha! 



Yeah Yeah... I'm goofy/funny/crazy/silly/hysterical and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and.. well you get the picture.....! 

Awesome hair 
 I'm horrified! 
Looking off into space!


Me with a sword! Not my idea... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Beks!
Miss you
???

Unknown said...

ha....ha.... dont think i dont know who you are....! Lol
Beks