Monday, May 12, 2014

FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the thing I don't talk much about is how much I love fishing!!!!!!!! Me and my bro Titus have been fishing alot lately! Just thought I'd share some of pics! Comment if ya like fishing!!! 
Oh My Me!
Oh My Titus!!! (BTW he not "mine")(He's my Bro)
Me again... DUH..
I'm not scared of fish but judging by the look on my face you think it was gonna eat me instead of visa versa.. Bahahah! 

Titus caught a Crappie! Which is actually pronounced "Croppie".... 


OH yeah! Though girl!! As if I needed to make that face to prove I'm a though country/cowgirl!!!!!!! oh! And just look at my shirt! Looks like I hunt toooo!!!!!!!!! 
Bahaha! 
Crazzy as always, Bekster :-R (That's actually the first time I've used that as a nick name....) Lol 


No comments: