Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ok here's another one I finished last night at 11:00pm... I am exaustfied!!! Lol 
                                                    1.
AANNDD here's some more that I've done. Which is your favorite? Leave me a comment and tell me which one ya like best :) (they're numbered under each one:) 
                                          2.

                                         3.
                                         4.
                                           5.
                                          6.
                                          7.
8.                                                                             

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1, 4, 6, and 8 are my most favourites, but I love all of them! you are so talented!!

Unknown said...

Awww :) thanks so much Jemimah! My first picks are 8. 7. 3. and 1