Monday, May 5, 2014

Well apparently I have been asked to answer some questions about meself.. 
So heres the answers!(Leah Mays) Lol
  1. Where is your most favorite place to be in the world? Hmmmm... i really do not know!!! Maybe..Colorado.. Kentucky.. Somewhere with lots of hills and mountains!.. 
  2. Early riser, or night owl? BOTH!!!! 
  3. If you were to talk about one subject for an hour straight what would you pick? Welllllllll that's a VERY deeeeeeeeep subject for muwah.. for one thing, I can't keep to one subject for longer then 15 minutes. But if i had to pick one it would prolly be about the injustice of the world in general...for example.. No....I won't give an example..take too long.. Bahahaha!!! Another thing I might like to talk about is horses and dogs (mine in particular) and how much I want to work at a Therapeutic Ridding Stables/Ranch!!! And visit Hawaii and Canada. (I know right??) 
  4. What has God been teaching you this week? Dunno.. 
  5. If you were to create the "perfect" atmosphere, what would it be? A remote Ranch, in the middle of no where, with lots of horses and cowboys!!!!!! Heehee!! 
  6. Last book you read? "Hope Rising" by Kim Meeder. It's a collection of short stories about Crystal Peeks Ranch (A Therapeutic Ridding Ranch in Oregon). (can y'all tell what I want to do when i'm grow upper then i am??)
  7. Anddddddd hmmm i'm so not creative today lol... The personality type you jive with best? ;) WELLLL.. I really do not know.. 

1 comment:

Leah Mays said...

Awwwwwwwww hahahaha! LOVE YOU!